Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87- Perfect way to end this day

My computer refuses to read my photo card.  Ended up buying a new dryer today as ours died yesterday.  Worst part of the day was losing one of my diamond earrings.  They are solitares and the only diamond earrings I own.  Getting ready for church this morning and thought I had it in.  Heard a little noise as I reached for the backing... it was gone.  When home from church and buying the dryer I tore the room apart.  Pulled out all of the furniture, emptied the drawer that was open...nothing.  The high point of the day was that I got to see my daughter, son and his girlfriend.  Michael got the last window in the basement trimmed out and finished the spot above the bathroom door.  Added another (final) border the to baby quilt and fixed the one 4 square block in the corner that was put in wrong.

Things have got to start looking up.

Well, it's actually day 88 but the photos are working again so I will pop them in where they should be:

Here is the completed 2nd window:

This is the spot above the bathroom doorway that needed some paneling put in:


Here are the little bluebird cupcakes that I was making at church for the sale:


And finally the last border on the baby quilt:

1 comment: