Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 79 - Girl's Weekend Yo-yo's and Glass Etching

So this morning we left Cokato and headed to Hutchinson to explore an antique store.  This horse and wagon are outside the shop.

So is this Jolly Green Giant!


It is so fun to explore antique stores.  Here we found a Westmorland milk glass chicken on a nest.  Both of my sisters and I collect milkglass.


It is our tradition to eat here:


Talk about wonderful food!!


As per the last few days I made more yo-yo's tonight...


And then etched the words flour and sugar into these glass jars for my pantry.  I had never done this before and boy was it quick and easy!  Just had to leave the etching cream on for 60 seconds!


P.S. I saw two robins this morning in Cokato: it's " Blizzard time" family!!

1 comment: