Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 78 - Girls Weekend Yo-yo's

Left after work today to head out to my mom's house. I drove through Delano and stopped to see the bridge that is close to flooding right in town.  Here is a dirt burm that was hauled into this parking lot with pumps going over the top.



This is looking just west (down river) from the bridge.


Close up of the east side of the bridge and the water is just a couple of inches below.


In this photo you can see how close the water is to the bridge and to the businesses in town.


These are the yo-yo's I made tonight at my mom's house.












  My sister from Duluth also came.  This has been a tradition for a number of years. We had a lovely dinner that mom made and talked the evening away (while I made some yo-yo's).

No comments:

Post a Comment