Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71 - Strips and Squares

To be as frugal as I am and not waste a thing I spent the evening ripping out the strips and squares that I over-sewed.  I need to mix and match them differently for the next bunch of 9 patch blocks.
Here are the photos of what I did tonight:




I made a quick run to a new store tonight in northeast Minneapolis called Crafty Planet to pick up a birthday gift for my dear friend Gail who lives in Boise, Idaho.  First time in the shop.  It has so much fabric from Japan.  First time I have seen cotton fabric for 17.95 a yard.  They had some of the Nicey Jane fabrics by Heather Bailey and that is what I chose for my friend.  Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment