Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63 - Planning/Inspiration

There is so much joy in going to a fabric store, finding a designer fabric for only 4.99 a yard, having a coupon along for 40% off and getting that fabric for 2.99 a yard!!!!! Wow! What a rush! It doesn't get any better than this!  I found Susan Branch fabric at Mill End and here are my finds: two coordinates from the In Love With Nature series and the Tea Party fabric I actually got for 2.50 a yard...so much running through my brain now about what kind of quilts to make....
The yellow Tea Party fabric was my new find- the coordinates I have been collecting...

Tonight was an Archivers night and we talked about beaded flowers and I shared a book on making them and discussed  making a curtain out of this antique/thrift store find tablecloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment