Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83 - Baby Quilt and Furnace

Well, the diagnosis is in on the furnace and it has passed away.  20 years and it is done. 
Tomorrow we have a furnace salesman coming out to give us a quote and the BIG question
 (besides where is the money coming from) is can it be up and running by Easter
 when we have the family over for brunch????  Here is a farewell photo...


So I had been hesitating sewing the nine patch border on as I couldn't quite figure out how to do it as I had cut the black border too large and I don't have a 1/4" foot to make even seams.  Anyway, a little talk from Michael about taking on projects that are more complicated than they need to be and keeping a project in perspective and that was the push I needed to figure it out and get it done tonight.  So there you go.  A little irritation can go a long way to getting something done to prove a point!  Thanks Moo!  On to the next step.

Oh, Pete came downstairs trying to sit on me to warm up in this cold house!

1 comment: