Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70 - Sewing Baby Quilt

Got a start on sewing baby quilt blocks this morning.  Then had a great visit with my friend Terry and her friend Jill.  Talked about sewing, collecting, fabric, dolls, little stuffed dogs, antiques and looked at books.  Then had a wonderful lunch that they brought over: salad with homemade dressing, fresh bread and a beautiful fruit tart for dessert.  Great way to begin the day!

Here are the 8 blocks that are finished.
How can anyone be bored with life when there is so much to see and do and experience??

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors! I think I'm getting to the point where I mightb motivated to do my quilt - I just don't know how I'll do felt things and a quilt at the same time

    ReplyDelete