Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 247 - Getting my Grove back???

I had enough energy (and desire) to vacumn the whole house and fall clean one section of my kitchen cupboards!!!  I think that there might be hope yet to conquering this pneumonia!!  While taking a break I did make some more minis today and that was all the creativity I had time for with work etc.

The list for today: Domino Sugar, Duncan Hines Bluberry Muffin Mix, Triscuits, Howdy Doody game, a box of Magic tricks, Lionel train set and a game of Just Sticks.

I am hopeful that at some point in time I will move on to something else more creative but these are simple like the yo-yo's (although I am almost out of glue!).

No comments:

Post a Comment