Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 233 - Dividers, fabric, evenweave quilt

Monday, Labor Day today so it was a bonus day of crafting!  Went to IKEA to look at fabric with Micaela and Michael today.  She bought the blue fabric that is hanging on the shelf for her livingroom curtains.  She also purchased a tent at REI that was assembled in the livingroom.

Worked on the evenweave fringe quilt for church as I found out it was supposed to be completed for the November Church Craft Sale!   I thought it was for the spring missions quilts!  Anyway, I didn't
have enough blocks to make a lap quilt so cut 50 more squares and them sewed them back to back with some natural batting inside. Now I have 140 of them to sew together.

I also completed the dividers for the basement studio.
When they were complete I did a bit of rearranging to get them to look their best.
We also went to breakfast at IKEA and cleaned out the garage!
Plus, Michael worked some more on upgrades in the T@B
and we got a decent rain this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment