Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 230 - Divider Screens

I was able to get the fabric on one of my 3 divider screens
 that my Dad made for me.
Here is the screen without fabric on it.

And the screen from the backside with the fabric on it.


The first screen in place making the studio more private.


One more view (and you can see we still have lots of clean up to
do from putting in the ceiling..)

I thought the fabric would show up more- it is a small stripe of forest green and off white
actually a decorator fabric.  Now I am wondering if I could drape a lightweight quilt over the top 
for a spark of color?  I don't know.  I will get the other 2 done and see if I have enough
fabric to do them and then go from there.  Should the wood frame be painted??? 
I will ponder that too.  One down 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment