Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 231 - Divider Screens and Cutting Blocks

Cut some more random fabric I found in my closet and
 my camera wasn't working quite right
 so this photo didn't turn out very well
(except for Pete being in it!).

Worked some more on my divider screens and
 ran out of the green stripe.
I will have to piece the 6th section piece- maybe tomorrow.

Looked deep in my fabric closet and found this home dec print
that I got for free and long time ago.  It really doesn't go but  it will have to work
as i didn't want to spent any money on this project.  Will have to
piece the 3rd section. (Micaela says that the fabric is straight out of the 70's.)


1 comment:

  1. I actually thought it was a little more 80s than 70s. And I like the solid green, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete