Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 237- Still not right....

Well, back to urgent care and more mandatory days off work and stronger antibiotics.  Still am far from being "right".  Well, my rear end is getting sore from being a couch potato so today I was up and in the
studio.  Not working at full speed but working none-the-less.  Kind of jumped from thing to thing but
made some little progresses on several fronts.

I think I got 6 rows of this even weave fringe chuch quilt sewn together-

Got several more of the church birdhouses in various
stages of doneness-




This one will have little flowers glued to the base like the other
one that I did with the same papers.


And then worked on a couple of paper minis:
a gallon of ice cream, a bag of cookies and the
Edwards piece of frozen pie I couldn't quite
figure out tonight...


And my budy was with me most of the day...

1 comment:

  1. I like the minis! And you must not be coughing as much if the cat was hangning around!

    ReplyDelete