Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 232 - Craft Night

Tonight I hosted craft night with Micaela's friends.  Micaela worked on a crown to wear with her costume this year to the Renisance Festival and started an elf doll, Courtney worked on knitting a scarf, Kelly showed me her new Bernina Bernette sewing machine and made 2 cards, Andrea had a migrane but came anyway (what dedication!) and also made a crown for Ren Fes.  I did another birdhouse.
Everyone left and then I realized I hadn't taken a photo!!  This is what Micaela and I worked on.

What a great group of young women.  I am so lucky that they come and do crafts with me occasionally!
They have such fun spirits and fresh ideas and varied experiences. 
A joy to be around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment