Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 238 - Plugging ahead

A quiet Sunday here- again at home but
 my Mom came to visit which was a day brightener.
Spent my day mostly engrossed in making paper minis again...
Did put another coat of poly on my mini fairy door from Micaela.

Sewed the apron ties and neck loop for an apron for church.

And then there are the minis...
This is a set of 8 sewing cards in their box
and a Little Golden book called We Help Mommy

This is a box with pizza in it, a menu from the pizza place,
a box of spagetti and a box of pasta.
Same photo but the pizza box is closed.

Two (uncut) sheets of paper dolls and
a complete set of a Joan Walsh Anglund paper doll and 10 sheets
of clothing in their own little box/book.

Two little bags of the good expensive cookies.

And finally (and I don't know what I will do with this)
a charming little lean-to barn.

I could do this forever...and all out of paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment