Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54 - Cutting and Creative Talk....

I think I have finished the cutting (squaring up) of all of the fabric from church.  I have added some of mine to the stack too.  I think I will try and sew up the 2 little stacks in front that are flannel into some baby quilts for missions...here are the completed blocks.
Onto an Archivers evening with my friend.  How can you not feel creative in this kind of a workshop?

We talked about this antique piece of embroidery, this book of Soul Mate Dolls (that I am going to suggest working with my Craft Group) and creative studio spaces with ideas from the current Where Women Create publication.  It was a great 2 hours of sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment