Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38 - Quilt Paper Pieced

Did a bunch of straightening, filling more holes in the wall, vacuming, took the kids out to eat after the 28 K (18 mile) City of Lakes Cross Country Ski Lopppet, watched the superbowl (yawn)...Just did a bit of work on this tiny quilt after I reorganized the sewing table. I felt lucky that I could find all of the pieces and instructions in the chaos... Hard to get in the sewing rythum as everything is in different places- its good but different.
So here is the sewing table before I reorganized it-
And here is the after- is there really any difference????

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can see a difference in the organization... because I can't see much

    ReplyDelete