Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 - Counted Cross Stitch

Did yet some more on the cross stitch as I now have such a mess I can't do much else.  Will try and get to a better place this weekend....
Basement/Studio update:
This morning I decided to work on some more walls-filling holes and applying lemon oil.  I pulled my computer desk away from the wall, as well as a stack of wooden crates. Not much space to work but wow, does that paneling look great.  I must scrub the floor underneath before I move back into place.
The white paint sheet is covering my sewing table which is pulled away from the wall and yep, those are my sons racing tires that have to be inside for the winter.

This is my computer table and the stack of crates that I moved out today to work on the wall behind.  I have to move the bookcase/desk in the corner too but have to at least empty half of it to be able to move it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the tires that have become a workbench... Glad things are still going forward downstairs!

    ReplyDelete