Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41 - Quilt Baby

Worked some more on this flannel quilt and you can see by the time I am getting done just under the wire!  I think this is a good size to put some borders on.  Will check with my "mom of three" for the go ahead! It's really kind of cute!

Just to keep things interesting I thought I would share some of my other pincushions since I shared the new pottery one from my dear friend...so here is another fairly new one.  Made by another dear friend who must have made dozens of these patchwork chickens since they were gifts to each person that helped tie quilts at our 2009 Quilting Bee at church.  The fabrics are all 1940 reproductions...beautifully made...

No comments:

Post a Comment