Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47 - Cutting Felt

So I hit the wall today and had no ambition tonight when I got home from work about 7:30.  Then I get a call from my dear Archivers friend and I had forgotten that it was a meeting/working night for us there!  Ok, we should be even then because there was one night that she forgot too...bummer.  Would have been good for me feeling the way I do.  Anyway, decided that a change might do me good.  So I cut 64 of these tiny leaves out of wool felt and started to cut the flowers and I also have to cut 64 of them...
I saw I had gotten my feet in the last photo then I looked around the chaos of this room...
Remember gum paper chains???  Well stroll down memory lane and look at this- I draped it over my box of "little ideas".

1 comment: