Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45 - Cutting on Valentines Day

Spent about 4 hours cutting blocks for church quilts. Yesterday I took home a huge miscellaneous bag of fabric. One of the things inside were blocks cut completely unevenly so I have been working on cutting them to 8" squares for mission quilts.  I made it about halfway through the mess...
This is some of what I still have to go through and recut into even blocks....

Basement/studio update: We now have 2 new windows in the basement!!!


It was Valentine Day today. Wonderful church service followed by a Caribou Chi Latte,
 lunch by candlelight, lots of good work this afternoon, candlelight dinner, some more work,
 pink roses and Valentine cookies.  A little snow fell during the day. 
 It was a perfect Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures today! And I see you've added labels!

    ReplyDelete