Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Various things

Another day of unemployment.  Up at 5:30 am.  Removed everything from the wall in the laundryroom.
Then I wondered if it needed a new coat of paint or not...
decided that it did.  You can see how much better the top half looks with the fresh paint.

Caught up on all of the ironing, then had lunch with Michael.
Bought this chain and added a clasp as I didn't have anything to use this penant with.

Bought this penant and some chain and configured this double chain necklace.

Then picked up the sample block for the new camping quilt.  Really had a problem getting it together as nothing wanted to match!

Turns out that the pattern doesn't match!!  It was a free online pattern.  So I got it together the best that I could and this is what it looked like.

Once I squared it up here it is.

I am undecided if I will go ahead and do this pattern or not.
Pete wasn't much help today.


No comments:

Post a Comment