Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A reason to keep a neat sewingroom

Another day of underemployment.  Beautiful rain today and wonderful promise of spring.  Did lots today.  Planned electrical wiring of the dollhouse with Micaela.  She gave me a coupon for my birthday to wire the dollhouse before she leaves for Yellowstone in June.  We read the directions today and I have a list of things I have to do/figure out/purchase before the job can be done.  We had egg salad sandwiches for lunch.  She left to work on items for her next sale.  I turned to the last church quilt for this year.  Got the first border on it.  Tonight while picking up some piles look what I found
So, I made a nice bit of work for myself.  I had so little of the border fabric left but found with the 2 extra strips a little bit more.  Hopefully, there will be enough to add on.  Geeze....
Also worked on the secret project.
Also strung 2 more strands of beads and look how nicely they go with my fabric!
Now I just looked at the photo of the quilt top and I have made
 a sewing mistake too.   Can you spot it?
For goodness sake, I am going to have to redo that entire top....

1 comment:

  1. do you really have to re-do it? will it really matter in the long run?

    ReplyDelete