Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Camping quilts and bunnies....

Well, after sewing 2 blocks that didn't fit together I have figured out that the PATTERN INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRONG!!!  So I now will have 2 blocks that will be smaller than the others but I think I can put a narrow border around them and make them the same size as the other 7 blocks will be.  What a relief to find that it wasn't me but the pattern layout!!!  Here is the one I sewed together today according to the instructions.  I haven't trimmed it or ironed it yet.
Did some painting of the underside of the basement stairs today.  It will need another coat.
Micaela came over and we had some time together too along with lunch.
While in the basement look what I saw out the window...

No comments:

Post a Comment