Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Sunday

I believe church was my peace in the day.  Worked a bit with Michael on his shop today.   Then moved the garment bag that holds my summer clothes and painted a first coat on the cement block behind it.  Here are the before and after photos.

It will need a second coat, but it already looks so much better!
This evening I made 200 copies which is all I should need to make the rest of the blocks for the 2nd camping quilt.  Cool thing is that all of that paper had been used on one side so I printed on the other.  I ran a bit short of that paper and printed on lined notebook paper left over from the kids spiral notebooks from their school days.  So all was recycled paper!

I did go through that garment bag and parted with about 13 pieces of clothing as I have a truck stopping by on Tuesday to pick up my donations.  Also re-read a great little book called "The Quilt" by T. Davis Bunn.
It was a fast read and a gal from my church quilting group loaned it to me.  When I began to read it I realized that I had already read the story (I have my own book) but it was worth reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment