Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, March 13, 2011

An oldie but a goodie

Took a drive out to see the folks this afternoon and decided I had to change it up from the "car yo-yo's".  So I went back to something I haven't done in a couple of years- the mini handmade baskets.  Everything was together in the little container and I wanted to give it a try in the car.  It took a bit to remember how these are made but I have several started in various stages of doneness and did get the hand of it again.  Will be easier to work on these without the bulk of the winter coat in my way.  Ok, so the container is still upstairs and I am too lazy to go and get it to take a photo.  I will get a photo soon.  I think that this is a good new direction to take for car rides!
This evening Michael and I got the first coat of cement waterproof sealer white paint on the wall behind the washer dryer.  It will need a second coat...here is what it looks like now.

1 comment: