Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 162 - Craft/Idea Board

I made another "work board"  for my daughter's apartment.  She will use this to hang finished projects and works in progress from so they aren't laying on the table or floor.  This is the 2nd one that I have done for her.  It is a quick project to do as it is a piece of foam core board covered in fabric.

I thought I would show you the chaos that I am working with.  Most things are still covered in sheets due to the instalation of the ceiling in the basement.  The space is squished together temporarily but that hasn't hindered me at all getting sewing done.  Here is my "workspace" for the strip quilting.


1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking I am going to make me a design board too. I never have gotten around to it and now I'm not sure I have the wall space. maybe some day!:)

    ReplyDelete