Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 150 - Mini Quilt Binding

Worked on hand sewing the backside of the binding to the quilt.  Once again realizing that I didn't give myself quite enough fabric to do this as it was rather bulky to work with and I had to do a lot of coaxing to get the binding around to the back of the quilt.

Put together this quick project for my daughter's new place.  It is a craft/idea board that will hang on the wall and have pattern pieces and ideas etc pinned to it.  I just covered a piece of foam core board with some mottled cotton fabric, pinned it on the edges and then used masking tape on the back side to hold the fabric securely.  I did use a piece of grossgrain ribbon at the top to create a simple hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment