Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time Flies

Well, it has been 2 weeks since I last posted!  Two weeks on the new job and still haven't figured out how to make the small amount of time at home work for me.  I have been doing a few things along the way.  Went on a weekend to Breezy Point.  Learned what a bildge pump was and how it works.

Saw another watertower in the shape of a bobber (is this one that you have Carol?).


Bought curtain fabric for the dollhouse childs room and kitchen.


I also have been cleaning and located a few more pieces that I had for the dollhouse.


Finished a small counted cross stitch piece at work during my lunch breaks.


And sewed together some upholstery samples that were too pretty to throw away.
I might make this into a fall table runner.


and then there is Pete...

No comments:

Post a Comment