Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, July 1, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

After a storm tonight I bet there was a rainbow somewhere.  My folks are without power but we are fine.  There is truth that Friday is the best day of the weekend.  The entire 3 days loom ahead filled with anticipation and possibilities.  The house is decorated with buntings and flags ready to celebrate the 4th of July.  Instead of a movie I dug into my numerous boxes of dollhouse this and that.  I found the little dresser I bought on sale for the childrens room and the punch out snap together toddlers bed.  Here they are before anything is done to them.  I think I have my work cut out for me! The dresser colors have to be changed and the bed has to be painted and bedding made.

No comments:

Post a Comment