Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A "Litttle" Sewing

Finally got the dollhouse curtains made!  Made a little green valance for the childs room today.  It is only hanging up temporaily as I am still unable to locate my windows to install!  I know I put them into an envelope and I just can't find them.  So they are up with some sticky tac for the time being. I would like to make a small quilt to hang on the wall next to the window.
This somewhat blurry photo is of the little chalkboard that I painted and added 3 dimensional stars to.  It will hang opposite the window on the wall next to the door. (I need to make some chalk for it.)

I also made the curtain for the kitchen.  It too is hung temporarily for the same reason.

This is an "ice chest" that I bought years ago and will attempt to make it into another cabinet/shelf for the sewing room.  I will keep you up on the progress I make with "bashing" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment