Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, July 29, 2011

Discipline vs. Crafting

I had not completed all of my ironing since before my daughter moved back home on Memorial weekend (and subsequently has moved out to Yellowstone National Park).  Yup, this is a true confession.  I have only gotten away with this because the season changed and what I had left was all of the long sleeve dress shirts that my husband wears and all of my long sleeve workshirts.  So there was no pressure to complete the task.  I have kept up fairly well with the short sleeve shirts and only had one short sleeve shirt to do this evening.  So tonight, at the end of my 4th week of the new job, the shirts are completed!

*sigh* does that feel good or what.

I did have company the entire time as well as feel good Netflix movie called
The Last of the Airbenders.
Now it is time for some well needed sleep.
I am looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.
(Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment