Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 - Quilt planning

(Now I see that I have entered these from the last to the first so you have to read this bottom to top of the entry! Ahhhh, always something new to learn...)

Then there is the little pile of 100% polyester squares... I do believe that there are enough cotton squares to make a usable size quilt- we will see about the poly squares...
The "pattern" piece was still with the blocks...it is made out of a carefully cut piece of linoleum.

So I separated everything and found that there were quite a few different patterns with some up to about 10 cut in a particular fabric. The small pile on the right is single cuts.


Well, I had this jar of 2" squares given to me by a friend...Decided to see what was in it and if it was usable or time to let go.



1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you a different uploader version by blogger, I'm using it now, and adding pictures is 100x easier!

    ReplyDelete