Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Quilt Camping

I squared up the 12 embroidered blocks that I have and it looks like they are 4" squares.  I started to cut some of the homespun fabrics I had chosen from my stash also into 4" squares. Somewhere I think I wrote down  the dimensions of our T@B trailer bed that this quilt will be on but not sure where I put it (and currently the T@B is in the backyard covered with snow)...more to cut and press.  Feels good to be onto the next phase of this quilt!  I do remain pleased with the colors chosen so far...

Basement/studio update: my husband now has 3 additional light fixtures mounted in between the ceiling joists. They are not wired in or working yet- but it is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment