Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 - Beading - Bracelets

I had designed this bracelet a while ago but found that I needed to have an "extender" of sorts on the pole end of my toggle clasp to allow the pole to go through the toggle.  Tonight I reworked it...
You can see the little 3 beaded extender on the pole end of the toggle and now it is wearable! I also made the two little stretch bracelets tonight.
Basement/studio update:  Today my husband, my dad and my brother-in-law worked all day figuring out and moving some wiring and by this evening I have my first of 8 double floresent bulb light fixtures in the basement!  Also a switch to turn it on and off!  In 22 years I have never seen the knotty pine paneling look like this!  You can see a little into the brand new bathroom we just completed too.

1 comment:

  1. I almost thought you already had celing up it was so bright from that light!!! So exciting! And it's great you took a before and after pic of the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete