Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

On Saturday I was able to sew up the curtains for Michael's den.  Just a simple valance with some muslin lining.   There are two windows the same size,
The toughest part was Pete....
Sunday was a trip to Duluth to visit my Mom and other family so some more
yo yo's were stitched.  There is more daylight now so got more made on the drive.  I think that we did about 9 hours of driving today as we ran into a huge storm this evening and had to pull over twice as we couldn't see the lines on the road in front of us.
My drawer of red scraps is pretty empty now!
This little set of storage drawers actually has 4 drawers. The next one down holds the little scraps of blues and purples.  As you can see this one has a bunch of fabric that can be used for more yo yo's.

Monday was spent doing folding clothes, some cleaning and ironing.  Oh, I also got the backyard grass mowed and will go to my quilt guild meeting this evening.
Boy these 3 day weekends go fast....




1 comment: