Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another day in paradise...

Honestly, any day that I wake up and realize I have another chance
to "get it right" truely is a day in paradise!
I am a bit behind again in my blogging but another trip to Duluth
 and a few more yo yo's made.
(My scrap drawer of pinks and reds is getting quite cleaned out!)
Have done a little sprucing up too.  This birdhouse was purchased at a thrift store and I used it last summer outside.  When it came time to put things away for the summer it looked a bit tired so I have just given it a new coat of paint.  It looks a bit Swedish!
This birdhouse is another thrift store find and hasn't been used yet.  It was all green (and not a very good paint job) so it is getting a coat of my favorite color- White!!


No comments:

Post a Comment