Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Craft Group & Camping

Thursday evening was a wonderful night with my craft group!  This time we were treated to a group craft taught by my good friend Carol.  She had found a wonderful card to make that included paper folding.  At the end of the evening we had each made one or two interesting cards.  Here are the finished ones.
I hope to spend an evening and make a bunch of these using some of my many scrap book papers and try some other mediums as well as I love how these turned out!

Friday after work we headed out camping for our second time this year.  We are in our 6th year of owning our little trailer and it is so cosy and fun!  We had some weather on Friday and Saturday of 87 degrees so it was quite warm as well as very windy!

I brought along some projects to work on and make repairs on and ended up making a few extra items.  Here are the finished projects on the trailer table.
We had a visitor in our campsite on Saturday who stayed for quite a while...visited the trailer kitchen and took a peek inside my shoe.
It was another memorable weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment