Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday evening...

I have to give a big thanks to my Aunt June who shared her quilting corner, her current quilt blocks, finished quilt and an album of all of the quilts she has made with me.  Saw her at a family reunion in Rochester on Saturday.  I am inspired!  What a mess I have in my sewing room!  No photo tonight but I cut up a bunch more of the jeans into squares plus did some repair on a pair of jeans.

Also a big thanks to my" listening ear" dear friend.  I unloaded 2 1/2 months worth of "stuff" and it was exhilarating.  What a load she listened to...plus we got to eat out!  She is a lifesaver and I am invigorated.

And then there is my mom.  What can I say?  Listened, gave me encouragment and did what moms do best...Love you.

Let's get busy

image photo : Sewing concept
image photo : Colorful basketsimage photo : Wadded quiltimage photo : Beads in boxes  image photo : Souvenir miniature dolls from Laos  image photo : Toy house  image photo : Hand made book

image photo : Cats in love  

No comments:

Post a Comment