Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, September 11, 2011

34th Anniversary Camping

Spent the weekend at Wild River State Park.  Set up camp by 8:30 friday night. 


 Lovely night, full moon.  Saturday spent going through Interstate State Park on the Wisconsin side and remembering lots of good times both growing up in that park and Michael growing up at St Croix Falls and
good times camping with the kids.
Also explored the town of Taylors Falls (bead shop and a store called the Mad Hatter). Then to St Croix Falls and a quilt shop and Treasure Alley. Tomorrow I will show you what I bought.  The weekend flew by and I was able to share it with my best friend and lover of 34 years...

This morning while we relished in the quiet of the campground I worked on a bible study of Ester and also started another little basket.  This one is made of colored wire!  It is pretty tiring to work with so we will see how far I am able to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment