Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, September 12, 2011

My New Treasures

I told you I would share a photo of what I found on our anniversary weekend.  The fabric was from the quilt shop and I will use it to make miniature quilts as the pattern is just about 1" squares.  The 2 old clear bottles will be used for another craft idea.  Beads!!  I loved the colors and shapes in the long strand of African trade beads and will use for bracelts.  The german vintage green beads are the color of peas! The lavendar german vintage beads will make a lovely bracelet.  Don't miss the miniature colander for the dollhouse.  Also, the little piece of dearskin tucked underneath is a Christmas gift so I can't show you more.  It was a fun shopping experience.

1 comment: