Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 338 - Sewing

Started the day working a bit more on the Coke puzzle.  Last night Michael, myself and Micaela spent some time working on it also.
I finished sewing all of the blocks together for the pink church quilt.
Pete did some exploring in the studio....

After work I ran into JoAnns to get some batting as it is 50% off this week.

Then stopped into Archivers and bought these!
The little cardboard book to make is the shape of our
 little T@B trailer.
The stickers are retro camping and the little camping
cards will be great with a camping page.  I have a gift
card that I was able to use to buy them!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see the border is done on the puzzle. only kidding

    ReplyDelete