Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 320 - Happy New Year.

Well, this New Year has come in very interesting and different for me.  I will share more about that later...
I have had to set the counted cross stitch aside for a bit as my carpel tunnel has flared up.  So close to finishing too! But tonight I did a fun paper craft for about 3 hours.  At market in November I acquired a huge box of Christmas cards.

I picked them up for free and here is why- besides not having any envelopes
each one had a huge, non-removable sticker on the back.

After about 3 hours of cutting (wearing my wrist support)
 I have the
pile down to about an inch and a half.
  I now have made about 125
Christmas gift tags from those cards!!!

A fun way to repurpose something that was free!
Only 45 days left to go to reach 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment