Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 226 - Taking a class...

Something new tonight.
 I took a class at Fat Quarter Quilting to use a new Bernina 380. 

Class ran from 6:00-9:30.


 We used lots of different stitches
 and about 7 different presser feet, plus made button holes
 and dropped the feed dogs. 
 There is even a "cruise control" on these machines!!
Our instructor was very informative about all of the machines and answered so many questions.
One of the other women in the class owned 4 sewing machines! 
 The other one had purchased  a Bernina a year ago
 and was wanting to trade up to one like we were using tonight.
I shared that I sew on my 250.00 Sears Kenmore
that is 33 years old!
Here is my almost finished purse.

And the final project completed.

It was a fun and informative evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment