Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 211 - Wild Ride!

Didn't blog last night as the internet service was in and out. 
 This morning our rain gague looked like this:
The backyard looks like this- pretty soggy.
 I did get 2 more rows sewn for the quilt
 and one sewn onto the quilt
as well as getting the first coat of modge podge
 on the little birdhouses.
It's night already.  I will try and get this on now.
  Just about packed up for our son's move to Hibbing tomorrow. 
 Got more rain today and also got our 1/2 cow which JUST fit into
the completely empty freezer.  Learn something new every day.

I think the thing about the move tomorrow
 is just to remember to "breathe"...

1 comment:

  1. So, if I got as much rain as you did, I didn't notice ANY of it... I was either at work or sleeping. And if you need to get rid of any of that cow, I'll take it! I'd pay you for it too! Oh, and I like the quilt, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete