Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 208 - A multitude of stuff...

I am back in the grove of the church ladies quilt meetings!  Finally got to one tonight.  We were brainstorming ideas for the November craft sale and also discussed the first ever tea party at church.  Guess what I came away with tonight???Look!
I have another box of fabric to deal with! 
 There are some blocks cut out already and some random fabrics...

Tonight I got another row added to the strip quilt
 but couldn't find a good place to show you how it is coming along. 
 The retro sofa is moving with my son this weekend...

Also did a little more "paper fitting" on the 3rd birdhouse.


Pete rested while I did some sewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment