Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Its been a while....

Memorial weekend was so busy!  Moved our daughter back home temporarily.  She is sharing the studio space with me and it is working out fine.  We actually got 2 sections of the fence back up already!
It takes Michael and I working together 2 hours to do one 8 foot section of fence.
My "bad" news is that my mugo pine eating worms are back for the 4th year or so in a row!   They can (and have) destroyed 2 of my 4 bushes in previous years....Here is a nasty photo of them.  Their heads are the black "dot" you see in the middle of the photo....time to spray them...

Also had a birthday gathering and an evening fire out on our deck on one of the cooler evenings.  I have done some more sewing on the 2nd camping quilt also oh, and did a finish on that little basket I was working on but don't like it so will redo again.

Today was a non-work day.  I worked in the yard for 4 hours this morning.  Did some weeding, planting, trimming shrubs and laying down new bark.  Got the gutter cleaned out too.  Then I got another load of bark, grocery shopped and cleaned the deck up.  Hope to do some sewing after dinner and washing clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment