Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

If you look at the blog of 3/29/11 you will see a photo of the kitchen of the "someday" dollhouse.  Finally have all of the electrical pieces purchased and Micaela is going to do the wiring!!  Here is a photo of the entire backside of the unfinished house.
The plan is as follows: 3rd floor sewing/craft/storage room, 2nd floor master bedroom and childs room, 1st floor livingroom and kitchen.  I am going to "electrify" the fireplace so we put it in place to see where the wiring should go.

Oh, this wallpaper will be replaced by a more appropriate "period" wallpaper that I just purchased!  All of the furniture in this room is going to be handmade.
I also did some sewing tonight on the 2nd camping quilt.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I missed that earlier post. Doll houses and minatures have always fascinated me. I will be watching for more posts on this one. Looks like fun and I am sure will be oh so cute when finished!

    ReplyDelete