Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another busy Sunday.

Most relaxing part of today was church this morning!  Clear, sunny, albeit cool day.  A change from many cloudy, rainy, hail and tornado days.  Micaela was over today and she helped up remove the last 2 sections of the fence that we are working on this spring.  Friday evening we removed 2 sections with Carls help.  Here is a photo of the "no fence" section of the yard (yes that is my recycle yard waste bin- I was too tired to move it!).
Micaela helped me put in this cute bamboo piece of fencing for decoration.

We cut the 3 legs shorter and attached it to 2 steel stakes for added support.
It used to be my old headboard!
I don't think I showed you the wonderful cutting/quilting table that Carl made for me and brought over on Friday evening.  It is amazing!

It is currently in the garage as now I am not sure if it will fit through my backdoor!  That is the only way to get it into the basement where my studio is.  Might have to take the backdoor off its hinges....This will be my cutting table!  Both sides come up and there are 2 leg supports for each!  It is perfect!!!
I sewed together a bunch of 3" strips together tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment