Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The weekend

Saturday morning I spent going to CJ Banks warehouse sale and bought 4 shirts for 20.00 and a belt for Micaela for 2.00.  Then on to quilting group at church.  We are beginning to put together the quilts for missions so they are ready for the quilting bee in May.  These are the quilts that were sewn together this morning. (Sorry the photo is blurry.)
I was sent home another huge bag of small fabric scraps again....
did do some cutting on them this weekend also.
Uncovered the T@B trailer and will have to do some repairs on the cover.  Here it is sitting in the diningroom on the floor until I get to it.

Here is our little trailer uncovered from winter looking at the backyard from our window.

Tomorrow evening we have quilting again at church and these 5 tops will go to be completed and given to missions. 

Lastly, I am going to sew a skirt for Micaela.   Here is the pattern.

This is the first piece pinned and ready to cut.  Can't remember the last time I sewed a piece of clothing.  I have never made anything with a border print.  This pattern is not made for a border print so I am on my own for altering it... Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment