Our mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions....

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unemployed Tuesday

A good friend joined me today for some cutting of church fabric.  She was surprised how long it took to get a couple of good piles.  I think it is because each piece is a different size and shape and you have to figure out what is the best way to use that one piece of fabric.  We spent about 4 hours cutting and this is what we were able to cut up.   She also took home a bag of fabric to work on!   Wow!
This morning I was able to cut and sew the border onto the strip quilt that I made for church so it is complete and ready to go for batting and backing.  I like it.

I didn't show you the photo of the 2 coats of white paint on the shop wall from the weekend so here is the "after" photo.  It really looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment